The Big Picture
Readers are invited to submit entries for our photographic competition.
The winning photograph will be published in the next issue of Real Rochdale.
Entries must be from residents who live within the Borough of Rochdale.
Photos must have a Rochdale theme or connection, and have been taken within the Borough of Rochdale.
To enter the competition please send your high-resolution photograph to email@example.com via:
Include your name and address, the subject/location of the photograph you are submitting and a short caption.
Entries must be received by 4 February 2019 for the spring edition of the magazine (out early March).
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per person - anyone sending multiple entries will automatically be disqualified.
- Photos must be high resolution print quality to be considered.
- The winner's name and winning photograph will be published in the Real Rochdale magazine and on the realrochdale.co.uk and rochdaleonline.co.uk websites, and by entering the competition you agree to this publicity.
- Photographers retain copyright, however you grant Real Rochdale/Rochdale Online Ltd and their agents an irrevocable license to display, use, modify, and reproduce any photo you submit in Real Rochdale magazine, on the Rochdale Online website and associated publicity material.
- Submitting a photograph signifies your acceptance of the competition terms and conditions.
- The judges decision is final and no communication will be entered into.