- Editor's welcome
- Oasis of Calm
- Interview with Mayoress Naaira Zaman
- Rochdale Shopmobility
- Interview with John Swinden
- Interview with Ben Boothman from The Flying Horse
- Rochdale vintage, classic, collectors car and motorcycle show
- Cockadoodlemoo Cocktail Bar »
- Rochdale Town Centre BID
- Interview with Latifah McIntosh
- Springfield Park
- Lunch in Littleborough
- 70 years of the NHS
- Hairdressing Trend - Princess Bubblegum
- Once in a lifetime Royal Wedding photos
- Don’t fall foul of lethargy and flu this Autumn
- Everyone loves an Alfa Romeo
- Rochdale In Bloom
- The future of hair removal is here
Autumn 2018Cockadoodlemoo Cocktail Bar
CockaDoodleMoo has launched a new cocktail bar in Rochdale town centre.
Cocktails include Gin and Jam, Bounty Paradise, Chocolate Orange and the Boozy Pig – made with real maple roasted bacon.
Mocktails are also available, as well as a new range of exotic beer.
Hayley Bee, general manager of CockaDoodleMoo Rochdale, said: “We decided to launch this cocktail bar because we wanted to bring a new relaxed drinking venue to Rochdale.
“Our aim is to bring the Northern Quarter to the town centre; building Rochdale into a great night out.”