- Editor's welcome
- Oasis of Calm
- Interview with Mayoress Naaira Zaman
- Rochdale Shopmobility
- Interview with John Swinden
- Interview with Ben Boothman from The Flying Horse
- Rochdale vintage, classic, collectors car and motorcycle show
- Cockadoodlemoo Cocktail Bar
- Rochdale Town Centre BID
- Interview with Latifah McIntosh
- Springfield Park
- Lunch in Littleborough »
- 70 years of the NHS
- Hairdressing Trend - Princess Bubblegum
- Once in a lifetime Royal Wedding photos
- Don’t fall foul of lethargy and flu this Autumn
- Everyone loves an Alfa Romeo
- Rochdale In Bloom
- The future of hair removal is here
Autumn 2018Lunch in Littleborough
Waterfall Tea Room
An old-fashioned tea room nestled in the hills on the border of Littleborough. Home-made cakes from old family recipes and real barista coffees. Breakfasts, sandwiches and toasties, plus hot specials served daily.
Rebecca’s Coffee Shop
Call in for delicious cakes, muffins and cookies made on the premises. Enjoy toasties, jacket potatoes and daily specials, including home-made soups. Lots of vegan and gluten free options. Traditional breakfasts and healthier alternatives served.
5 Hare Hill Road
Located overlooking Hare Hill Park, the bistro serves the highest quality coffees, sandwiches, paninis, burgers and home-cooked daily specials. Delicious food and a high quality service ensures a truly fabulous day out.
Hare Hill Court
Cherry Tree Cafe
Recently launched by local lass, Sharon Monro, breakfasts, light refreshments and Sunday lunch is served by friendly staff indoors or outside in a fabulous garden. The cafe can also provide catering when a room is hired at the Coach House.
Littleborough Coach House