- Editor's welcome
- Oasis of Calm
- Interview with Mayoress Naaira Zaman
- Rochdale Shopmobility
- Interview with John Swinden
- Interview with Ben Boothman from The Flying Horse
- Rochdale vintage, classic, collectors car and motorcycle show
- Cockadoodlemoo Cocktail Bar
- Rochdale Town Centre BID
- Interview with Latifah McIntosh
- Springfield Park
- Lunch in Littleborough
- 70 years of the NHS
- Hairdressing Trend - Princess Bubblegum
- Once in a lifetime Royal Wedding photos »
- Don’t fall foul of lethargy and flu this Autumn
- Everyone loves an Alfa Romeo
- Rochdale In Bloom
- The future of hair removal is here
Autumn 2018Once in a lifetime Royal Wedding photos
Danny Lawson, originally from Smithy Bridge, captured once in a lifetime images at the royal wedding in May, as he was positioned in the organ loft of St George’s Chapel.
Having worked with the Press Association for over a decade, Danny said: “My interest in photography really began to grow when I studied graphic design at Hopwood Hall College, as photography was part of the course.
“I worked for a lot of different people and businesses in Rochdale as I tried to build up my work experience.
“When I found out I was covering the wedding, I was excited to say the least.
“The position I had was very important as my role was to photograph Meghan walking down the aisle. I was around six metres high off the ground as I captured her from the organ loft.
“I definitely didn’t expect to get the picture of the couple kissing, but with the help of my zoom lens I captured it from behind.
"This image and the image of Meghan walking down the aisle are definitely my favourite pictures from the day.”