- Editor's welcome
- Oasis of Calm
- Interview with Mayoress Naaira Zaman
- Rochdale Shopmobility
- Interview with John Swinden
- Interview with Ben Boothman from The Flying Horse
- Rochdale vintage, classic, collectors car and motorcycle show
- Cockadoodlemoo Cocktail Bar
- Rochdale Town Centre BID
- Interview with Latifah McIntosh
- Springfield Park »
- Lunch in Littleborough
- 70 years of the NHS
- Hairdressing Trend - Princess Bubblegum
- Once in a lifetime Royal Wedding photos
- Don’t fall foul of lethargy and flu this Autumn
- Everyone loves an Alfa Romeo
- Rochdale In Bloom
- The future of hair removal is here
Autumn 2018Springfield Park
Rochdale's largest park has something for everyone
Between Rochdale and Heywood is the borough’s largest park with landscaped and wooded slopes down to the Roch Valley.
The Friends of Springfield Park was formed in 2008 to improve the sporting and leisure facilities and raise funds for community park projects. They work with the local council to improve existing amenities to preserve, develop and enhance the park.
The gardens are maintained by the park staff with help from local ‘green team’ members. Springfield Park really has something for everyone...
The park has lots for all ages, abilities and disabilities. There are picnic tables around the lake and grassed areas for ball games. The park is enjoyed by families, dog walkers, children on bikes or scooters, and people just out for a gentle stroll in the fresh air.