- Editor's welcome
- HMR Circle
- Geoff Butterworth: Watercolour Artist
- Rochdale Judo Club
- Interview with John Blundell
- Theatre Review: The Haunting
- This is Rochdale
- The Lol Goodman Band
- Take a walk in Bluebell Wood
- The secret to beautiful lashes
- Interview with Antonio Sheldon
- Dental Implants
- It is Spring: Make a Will
- Little Miss Miracle
- Food for thought this Spring
- Lily May Boutique
- Interview with Andy Walker MBE
- Hairdressing Trend - Going Grey
- From puppies to dogs »
- Top quality furniture with Simpson Furniture
Spring 2019From puppies to dogs
Dog training is a excellent way to bond with your dog and rewarding for both dog and owner.
The RSPCA says dogs are intelligent animals and most love to learn so training can be a great way of stopping them from getting bored.
Teaching your dog basic obedience like sit, wait and coming back when called gives them the freedom to do the things they like to do, like running off lead and going with you to meet friends and family, while being safe and under control.
If you would like help there are local dog training schools with purpose built training areas you can attend with your dog.