- Editor's welcome
- HMR Circle
- Geoff Butterworth: Watercolour Artist
- Rochdale Judo Club
- Interview with John Blundell
- Theatre Review: The Haunting
- This is Rochdale
- The Lol Goodman Band
- Take a walk in Bluebell Wood
- The secret to beautiful lashes
- Interview with Antonio Sheldon
- Dental Implants
- It is Spring: Make a Will
- Little Miss Miracle
- Food for thought this Spring
- Lily May Boutique
- Interview with Andy Walker MBE
- Hairdressing Trend - Going Grey »
- From puppies to dogs
- Top quality furniture with Simpson Furniture
Spring 2019Hairdressing Trend - Going Grey
Are you are considering going short this year?
The choppy pixie cut is where it is at for 2019.
Some of our favourite ‘A’ listers, Kate Hudson, Scarlett Johansson, Cara Delevingne and Katy Perry have embraced the super short pixie cut. Here in Rochdale, Nuala McCready has taken the plunge with this beautiful precision haircut by Hayley Condliffe.
When cutting hair short you have to consider the bone structure and face shape, the haircut has to be personalised, and this is achieved by choosing the appropriate length.
The iconic silver grey hair colour is still incredibly popular.
Nuala’s colour is by Zoe Grimes - this is quite a complex procedure because all the warmth has to be removed and
ashen cool tones applied.
To keep it in check, a silver shampoo is necessary. For additional shine and condition, pure refined coconut oil is a must.
Searches for ‘going grey’ increased by 879% this year, so be brave and embrace your grey.
Founder of Couzens Hair Studio
The Walk, Rochdale