- Editor's welcome
- HMR Circle
- Geoff Butterworth: Watercolour Artist
- Rochdale Judo Club
- Interview with John Blundell
- Theatre Review: The Haunting
- This is Rochdale
- The Lol Goodman Band
- Take a walk in Bluebell Wood
- The secret to beautiful lashes »
- Interview with Antonio Sheldon
- Dental Implants
- It is Spring: Make a Will
- Little Miss Miracle
- Food for thought this Spring
- Lily May Boutique
- Interview with Andy Walker MBE
- Hairdressing Trend - Going Grey
- From puppies to dogs
- Top quality furniture with Simpson Furniture
Spring 2019The secret to beautiful lashes
Add Length, Volume and Lift to your lashes
What is LVL?
LVL is a revolutionary eyelash treatment that is designed to lift your natural lash at the root, creating the effect of longer, lifted lashes. With immediate results lasting between six to eight weeks.
This amazing four step process includes a lash tint (only top lashes), however if you require a full lash tint we recommend coming one to two weeks prior.
With a variety of different sized shields, small, medium and large, we can select a lift perfect for your lashes giving you the best result.
How long does LVL lash lift take?
The LVL lash treatment lasts between 45 minutes to an hour and is pain free. With no extensions, adhesive and no mascara, LVL is gentle on your lashes.
Do you need a patch test?
Yes. A patch test is compulsory EVERY time you have an LVL Enhance treatment. Each of the products used are tested on your skin then covered with micro pore tape/plasters. Your patch test needs to be carried out at a minimum of 48 hours prior to your treatment.
After your LVL treatment
Our LVL lash lift is a low maintenance treatment so you don’t need to return to the salon after your treatment.
However, to keep your lashes looking dark, we recommend returning to the salon after four weeks to top up your tint. Also, Nouveau Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum is a fabulous product to take home with you to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy.
It is important to follow ALL aftercare to make the most of your lashes:
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment, avoid getting your lashes wet
- For two days after do not steam your face, swim or even wash face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free makeup removers (if mascara is worn)
- Do not rub your eyes
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing face, applying makeup or cosmetics).
ABOUT THE WRITER
Josey Harrop began her beauty career at Revive and has been part of the team for three years. She covers all aspects of beauty and is a Nouveau LVL lash technician.