- Editor's welcome »
- Interview with John Holder
- Steve Brown: Rally driver turns to rallycross
- Dippy in Rochdale
- Rochdale Borough Youth Cabinet member goes international
- A warm welcome from WHAG
- Five reasons why you should spring clean for charity
- Julia Heap - Hopwood Hall Principal
- Bombay Brew: Masala Chicken Legs Recipe
- Fairies Chapel & Witches at Healey Dell
- Hairdressing Trend - Precision Haircut
- Take part in the challenge of a lifetime for Springhill Hospice
- Joanne Timperley pens debut children’s book
- Spring clean your medicine cupboard
- A beginners’ guide to running with Andy O’Sullivan
- Cookies recipe
- Reside Estate Agency celebrates five years in business
- Successful year for PDS
- Take a walk in Ashworth Valley
- Still running Windows 7?
Spring 2020Editor's welcome
A warm welcome to Real Rochdale
Welcome to our first edition of Real Rochdale for 2020; we hope you enjoy this issue as much as we enjoyed putting it together.
The UK’s most famous dinosaur, Dippy, has roared into Rochdale, and he is on display at Number One Riverside until 28 June 2020. Find out everything you need to know about Dippy as he takes a break from his usual home at the Natural History Museum.
We also take a look back at the construction of new retail and leisure development Rochdale Riverside, which opens to the public in April, bringing a whole host of new names to town.
Katie Davies sat down with Rochdale Borough Youth Cabinet member Georgia Jones, who landed the role of a lifetime after impressing at the Model European Parliament conference in Malta.
Katie also interviewed busy rally driver Steve Brown, who has just celebrated a fantastic rallycross debut season.
Former cricket umpire John Holder talks Michelle Kight through his extensive career and Joanne Timperley shows us her debut children’s book.
As well as our usual features, including a cookie recipe from Natasha Brown and a walk in Ashworth Valley, we also have a delicious recipe for masala chicken legs from Austin Hopley, head chef at new restaurant Bombay Brew.
Thank you to our advertisers and contributors and we’ll be back in the summer with our next edition.
122 Yorkshire Street