- Editor's welcome »
- Vintage Lambretta restoration
- Interview with Richard Tang
- Joe Thompson: Cancer Survivor
- Rochdale Foodbank
- Town Centre Regeneration
- Rochdale In Bloom scoops Gold Award
- It’s official Seeros Daycare nurseries are outstanding
- Keen photographers with an 1890 heritage
- Empire Rochdale
- Hairdressing Trend - Balayage
- Sultry beauty outside Number One Riverside
- Lancashire Farm Dairies
- Theatre Review: Avenue Q
- Gifts Galore
- Take the emotion out of divorce
- Rochdale Remembers
- Egg custard tart recipe by Kasia Walker
- Give the cold shoulder to poor health this Winter
- Sarah Mahmood receives a Diana Award
- Hybrid Lexus impresses
- Dr Andrew Parashchak explains Invisalign
- Tattoo Make Up
Winter 2018Editor's welcome
A warm welcome to Real Rochdale, the magazine for Rochdale and the surrounding area.
Our magazine celebrates the very best of local culture, arts, style, music, people, fashion, lifestyle and business.
This issue includes a feature on Councillor Billy Sheerin’s labour of love restoring his 1967 Lambretta scooter.
I interviewed Zen Internet founder and chairman Richard Tang about his people before profit philosophy.
This year is the 100th anniversary of the end of the first world war and we have a feature written by Michelle Kight, 'Rochdale Remembers’, with photographs from war time in Rochdale supplied by Touchstones Museum.
Kirsty Rigg talks to Jon Da Fox of Empire - club/cocktail bar in Rochdale town centre - about what has become a premier venue for quality live music.
As well as his regular latest trends in hairdressing column, Greg Couzens has been out and about with his camera, and local GP Dr Chauhan has advice on how to avoid winter bugs.
I hope you enjoy Real Rochdale and do please get in touch with your feedback. Contact details are on this page.
122 Yorkshire Street